“The weeks leading up to the wedding were so stress free and they took over all the communication between vendors so I could just sit back and relax” ~ Robin & Paul
Your Plan + Our Execution = Flawless Wedding
Have you done all of the planning on your own, but want to relax in the final remaining weeks prior to your wedding, knowing a professional is tying-up loose ends and trouble shooting on your behalf? Or perhaps you fear that you may end up “working” on your own wedding day to handle set-up, or a “dramatic” relative?
Deciding on what type of service to go with can be confusing, however if the above sounds like you, then you need our Month-of Coordination package. Also referred to as “day-of coordination” or “wedding-day management”, we prefer labeling it as “month-of coordination” as we begin working with our “day-of” clients approximately six weeks before the wedding day.
Enjoy the Final Weeks Leading Up to the Wedding
With a second pair of eyes on your original wedding plan and a seasoned coordination team to execute the details, you won’t be stressed about anything falling through the cracks when your big day arrives. We’re here to deliver a nearly flawless event that flows smoothly, just as you pictured it.
You’ve put the time and devotion into planning your perfect wedding, now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Let go of the stress and reclaim your nights and weekends by turning over your final plans to us. We’ll fill in any logistical holes, firm up details with your vendors and get a final wedding day timeline into the right hands. A few of the highlights of what our month-of service includes:
- At approximately 6 weeks out, we’ll gather and review all the contracts with the event professionals that you have hired
- Contact your hired vendors, review details, and coordinate day-of arrival times
- Create and distribute a customized wedding-day itinerary so that all of your vendors (and your bridal party!) will know what to expect, and where to be when
- Attend and manage the wedding ceremony rehearsal with (or sometimes in lieu of) the officiant
- We’ll oversee a successful set up, stay on top of the caterer, photographers and DJ to make sure your expectations are executed
- Along with our “emergency kit” on hand, we’ll by your side on the wedding day to coordinate the day’s events, and put out any fires that arise so the day goes off without a hitch
With our team by your side, you’ll be on cloud 9 throughout your wedding day…you won’t need to work it! The burden of planning will fade away and you’ll be able to bask in the moment knowing we are here to tackle whatever comes our way.
Want to free yourself up on your wedding day? Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation to talk about getting reliable, experienced professionals in place to handle the wedding day details so you don’t have to!