Don’t set yourself up for failure but perusing the web thinking that those lists created generically will apply to everyone.
Our team of experts are there to help you get started by thinking about what kind of wedding you want, who to invite, where and when to get married and deciding together what aspects of the wedding will have the most importance to finalize your budget.
Ultra-Inclusive Planning & Design Service
- Are you looking for a wedding planner to help you with the budget, design and planning from start to finish?
- Are you a busy bride looking to save hours of investigation and legwork?
- Are you looking for a reliable, experienced planner who can help you explore your potential and tap into your creativity in ways you never even realized?
- Do you want to relax knowing that every detail from your engagement to your wedding day was taken care of and personalized just for the two of you?
If yes, then the Ultra-Inclusive Full Service Planning & Design package is created just for you!
Let’s imagine your wedding day approaching…
It’s down to two months—the honeymoon plans are finalized, you’ve found the perfect wedding gift for your fiancé and you’ve received the necessary time off from work…
It’s now down to one month—you’ve picked up your wedding rings, got them engraved, and have begun your final dress fittings…
It’s now down to one week—you’re out with your bridesmaids for a luncheon and you’re enjoying yourself without any fear of any last minute details, as you and your girls are getting your final beauty treatments. You’ve tried on your dress—it fits perfectly—and you’ve worn-in your shoes. You’re fully relaxed knowing that all of the months leading up to these final pre-wedding days are coming together flawlessly without arguments, stress, or time consuming last minute follow-ups with your vendors. Not only has the wedding planning gone smoothly and stress-free, it has actually been fun, even your fiancé has enjoyed it because you are so calm…
The Wedding Day arrives—You wake up, and your groom-to-be has sent you roses with a heartfelt note, mentioning that you’ll be his wife in just a few short hours. You’re getting your hair and make-up done, sipping mimosa’s, laughing and enjoying the elation of the pre-wedding jitters with your best girlfriends, sister, and Mom—moments that you will cherish for a lifetime. You’re relaxed, and calm because you know you’re not the one rushing around with last-minute details like putting bows on the guests’ chairs. The only focus that you have at this moment, is that you are about to marry your best friend. You are so happy that today has arrived, and everything is going according to plan…
You Look Breathtaking—You are walked down the aisle, and you catch a glimpse of him, your husband-to-be looking back at you with utter joy on his face, while his knees tremble and his lip quivers, trying to stay composed. You look around and see that you are surrounded by all your closest friends and family, your bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents—they’re all there with you, savoring this moment instead of feeling frazzled from their DIY tasks that you assigned them just moments before. You look around, and everything is exactly how you envisioned it…
You’ve said your “I Do’s” — You arrive at the reception with complete peace of mind, knowing that you’ve hired all the right vendors and have a full team of talented professionals working “behind the scenes” to orchestrate the most extraordinary wedding day…YOUR wedding day. Today is your day! It’s here!…and the best part is that there is no more “to do” list! There is no negative emotion surrounding you, you can actually enjoy your day, mingling with your guests and being with your new husband….
Sounds wonderful, right?
You’ve just experienced what Down The Aisle can do for you. And because you are reading this right now, I already know that this is what you want for yourself…Read on to find out how we can make this dream day possible for you.
For the ultimate in detailed and personalized planning, our Full-Service Planning & Design package means just that. We will literally do it all so you don’t have to. These are just a few items within this package:
- Unlimited in-person meetings, email, and phone consultations
- We’ll help you plan your budget by allocating your dollars to the proper categories that are prioritized around YOU (not what a magazine or website instructs you to do)
- We find the right vendors for you—keeping your best interest in mind so that your hard earned dollars secure the best wedding professionals within your budget, style, and personality
- Expert guidance on wedding etiquette and traditions
- Invitation Concierge (assisting with your printed items, computerized envelope addressing, guest-list management and RSVP tracking)
- Month-of management (Amethyst package)
- Are you a type “A” bride who is looking for someone to ensure everything runs smoothly on the wedding day?
- Do you worry about being prepared for any mishaps that may occur?
- Are you looking for a professional to serve as an intermediary between you, your parents and your service providers?
- Do you want to relax and feel like you’re a guest at your own wedding?
If yes, then the Amethyst Month-Of Coordination is especially for you!
Imagine what it would feel like to achieve the memorable and breathtaking wedding that you’ve always envisioned.Imagine this is your wedding day…
As you’re getting ready, your bridesmaids and Mom are there with you, each shedding a tear of joy as you slip into your wedding gown. It’s here! The day that you’ve been planning months for!..
Moments before the ceremony starts, you’re relaxed and calm, sharing in the peaceful quiet before the big “I Do”. You’re feeling exuberance; you’re without a care in the world. The only focus that you have at this moment, is that you are joining your best friend in a lifetime commitment of marriage. And it feels so wonderful to know that your parents, your bridal party, and your closest friends are enjoying these moments with you, by your side, instead of working on “wedding tasks” that you have assigned them…
You arrive at the reception feeling so confident that today has arrived, and everything is going according to plan. Guests are telling you how fantastic the food, service and décor is, and everyone is dancing and having a great time. You have complete peace of mind, knowing that your events are running on time and that none of the details are overlooked because you’ve hired a “behind the scenes” team to work their magic to orchestrate the most extraordinary wedding day…YOUR wedding day. Today is your day! It’s here!…and the best you’re free to savor ever moment stress-free because there is no “to do” list!…Sounds wonderful, right?
You’ve just seen what Down The Aisle can do for you on your wedding day.
This service begins approximately 2 months before your wedding, allowing you to relax in the final weeks before the big day arrives. Here are a few items are team will provide:
- Confirmation of details listed in the contract with all vendors
- Creating and distributing of a customized wedding day itinerary to vendors and ensuring the days’ events are on time
- Making sure all final payments and gratuity are distributed appropriately
- Transporting of any ceremony decorations/florals to reception site
- Attending and coordinating of the rehearsal
In addition to the above, we also offer ‘Getting Started’, ‘Vendor Referral’, and ‘Invitation Concierge’ services–please inquire.
Want to know if we’re a good fit? Contact us for your complimentary get acquainted session today!