Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations
Finding a dream destination for your honeymoon can be difficult. Would it be more romantic to venture to a Tropical Island, or to go on an adventure in a European Country? Here are the top 10 Honeymoon destinations, in hope to give some insight on where the perfect honeymoon can take place!
1) Bora Bora, French Polynesia. This beach guarantees much seclusion for a newlywed couple. Who wouldn’t want to have a picturesque view while spending quality time as a couple?
2) Paradise Island, Bahamas. For a decent price, a couple can enjoy not only a relaxing day at the beach, but also many excursions as well. Nassau provides great shops and restaurants in a tropical setting.
3) Phuket, Thailand. This destination is different yet dazzling. The beaches are beautiful and secluded, and the food and culture is quite unique.
4) Riviera Maya, Mexico. This resort offers a laid back atmosphere with great activities such as looking at the ruins and lying out at the beach. A couple can feel a part of history while enjoying their first vacation together.
5) Paris, France. What spot isn’t more romantic? As if the language isn’t soothing enough, the sights would be sure to take your breath away.
6) Kauai, Hawaii. Hawaii is a place where everyone must go at some time or another, and it is an extremely popular honeymoon destination. Put a hula on and get ready for an amazing time!
7) Miami, Florida. If looking for a fast paced and exciting time, a newlywed couple can have quite an adventure exploring the city of Miami—there is truly no other city like it.
8) Sicily, Italy. This area of Italy rests on a beach, so a couple can get the best of both worlds. The cuisine and sights are truly amazing.
9) Singapore, Southeast Asia. This unique city would be an extremely different area to go for a honeymoon. The resorts are beautiful and classic.
10) Jamaica. It is an extremely popular place for families, but couples have great times as well. The reggae music and tropical drinks will make a couple feel serene and blissful.